Whole Wheat flour 1 cup
All purpose flour ½ cup
Powdered oats ½ cup (If you don’t want to use oats powder, replace it with all purpose flour)
Almond powder ¼ cup
Banana 2 mashed
Baking powder 2 tsp
Light brown sugar ¼ cup (You can increase this according to your taste)
Canola Oil 2 tblsp
Vanilla Extract ½ tsp
Ener-G egg replacer 4 ½ tsp + 6 tblsp warm water (To replace 3 eggs)
Salt ¼ tsp
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) In a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, add oats and almond powder and mix well.
3) In a large bowl add sugar, oil, extract, egg replacer, and banana. Beat this mixture using an electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
4) Add flour mixture to sugar mixture and stir with wooden spoon until well blended.
5) Divide dough in half.
6) Place the dough on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
7) With floured hands shape each dough into 2 inch log and flatten to 2 ½ to 3 inch width.
8) Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
9) Remove the sheet from the oven and let it cool for about 20 to 25 mins.
10) Transfer logs to work surface, using serrated knife cut the log at an angle to a ½ inch wide slices.
11) Place the slices on the cooking sheet and return to oven and bake for 8 minutes.
12) Then turn them over and bake again for another 8 minutes.
13) Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
14) Store in airtight container.