We all get older and wiser with time, so does my blog. “Paakashaale” is celebrating its first anniversary.
When I started this blog last year, I wanted to post a recipe at least once a week. Well, I fell a little short on that goal but not too far off. I was doing blog hopping and waiting for comments. To encourage me my husband created a new template and also left comment on few posts (So sweet of him). After 3 months I joined FOODWORLD started by Redchillies. After that Paakashaale started getting recognized and I used to be in cloud 9 after reading each comment. Thanks to redchillies and all my fellow bloggers for encouraging me and my blog with your sweet comments.
Happy Ganesha Festival to all my fellow bloggers. To celebrate Ganesha Festival and Pakashale anniversary i made besan ladoo.
I followed recipe of Manjula of Manjula's kitchen to make besan ladoo.
EC of Simple Indian Food passed me the Kreative Blogger Award.Thank you EC for thinking of me.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
7 Things about me!!
1) I am passionate about cooking and learning authentic recipes.
2) From childhood, I always wished to learn Bharathanatyam and classical music but never got an opportunity.
3) I have started knitting and totally love it.
4) I am terrified of lizards.
5) My favorite time of the year is autumn.
6) Photography is my new passion in life.
7) My favorite color is light blue.
Passing this award to seven friends: