Saturday, August 22, 2009

Besan Ladoo To Celebrate Blog Anniversary


We all get older and wiser with time, so does my blog. “Paakashaale” is celebrating its first anniversary.

When I started this blog last year, I wanted to post a recipe at least once a week. Well, I fell a little short on that goal but not too far off. I was doing blog hopping and waiting for comments. To encourage me my husband created a new template and also left comment on few posts (So sweet of him). After 3 months I joined FOODWORLD started by Redchillies. After that Paakashaale started getting recognized and I used to be in cloud 9 after reading each comment. Thanks to redchillies and all my fellow bloggers for encouraging me and my blog with your sweet comments.








Happy Ganesha Festival to all my fellow bloggers. To celebrate Ganesha Festival and Pakashale anniversary i made besan ladoo.

I followed recipe of Manjula of Manjula's kitchen to make besan ladoo.

EC of Simple Indian Food passed me the Kreative Blogger Award.Thank you EC for thinking of me.

The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated


7 Things about me!!



1) I am passionate about cooking and learning authentic recipes.
2) From childhood, I always wished to learn Bharathanatyam and classical music but never got an opportunity.
3) I have started knitting and totally love it.
4) I am terrified of lizards.
5) My favorite time of the year is autumn.
6) Photography is my new passion in life.
7) My favorite color is light blue.






Passing this award to seven friends:







15 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Congrats on your blog anniversary...ladoo looks delicious and Congrats on ur awards :)

KometKamath said...

KK, awesome... as always :)

LifenSpice said...

Pavitra, that's such a sweet post. Congrats on the milestone! Wish you many years of happy blogging!

Besan Laddo looks yum.
and thanks for thinking of me dear:)

Red Chillies said...

hey pavitra happy blog anniversary and wishes for more to come. So glad that FoodWorld really helped you. Go on and post more recipes.

Happy Ganesha Habba to you.

PS: Thanks for the awards, I appreciate it and maybe you accidentally put my name as Sujatha it is actually Supriya :-))

Pavithra Kodical said...

@Priti And K, Thank you girls, Happy weekend.

@Komet, Thank you my friend, Happy weekend :)

@RedChillies, Thank you for letting me know dear, it was by mistake, i have made the changes.And yes foodworld is helpful to many bloggers like me :)

Archy said...

Hey, congrats Pavitra, on blog anniversary and award !! Love besan ladoo, even i made them today for Ganesh Chaturthi :)!!
Thank you for thinking of me for award, will update soon !!

Savi-Ruchi said...

Happy blog anniversary..., may you celebrate many many more anniversaries. Besan ladoo looks good :)

Kannada Cuisine said...

Happy Birthday Pakashale... Good job Pavitra, keep it going..

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats dear..ladoo looks yummy and prefect...

Parita said...

Congratulations on your award and happy blog anniversary! wish u many more :)
Laddoos look delicious and i really like your template :)

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats! Lovely besan laddoos:)

Vee said...

Happy Blogiversary, Pavithra! May you have many, many more! Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing on to me. I really appreciate that :)

Renus Kitchen said...

Happy Anniversary and wonderful click!! I am drooling over ur picture

Purva Desai said...

Congrats for ur blog anniversary....may u celebrate many more....
Ladoos look irresistible

Suparna said...

hi Pavithra,
Congratulations on the blog anniversary! wishing many more to come and keep the good work on !
I love besan laddos and ur preparation and presentation is surely got me craving for some now ;)
Bhaari gomte asa presentation :) ashichi recipe post karrta raaba God bless!
Congratulations on the award and very sweet of you to have passed it on to me:)
Hope to see u around!
TC