Thursday, December 18, 2008

WINNER OF RIDDLE ME #6 is......



Dear friends, Thank you for participating in this fun game!! I know this was a tricky riddle. I was also confused with the leaf when I bought them from the farmers market. And the correct answer is from left dried hibiscus, chestnut and dried eucalyptus leaves.



I am announcing the first person who has given 2/3 answers correct as the WINNER. And the winner of this guessing game is RACHEL. CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!! Please accept the baton and enjoy this fun game. It would be Riddle #7 for you.

Congratulations to all other friends who guessed 2/3 answers correct. Thank you all.

Thank you UMA for helping me.


6 comments:

Uma said...

Oh, those are eucalyptus leaves! Looks similar to bay leaves! Congrats to the winner! It was a fun game Pavithra!

vidhas said...

Hi pavithra, thanks for passing by and for the lovely comments. Good event, hope to partcipate in future.

Priya Suresh said...

oh those r eucalyptus leaves, i thought they r bayleaves too..tats a great job Pavithra..

Rachel said...

Ooh I won with just 2 correct answers :)

I have seen eucalyptus leaves that are more slender...

Pavithra Kodical said...

Thank you Uma, Vidhas, Priya ..

Yes Rachel i too had seen them before as i have sinus and was using those leaves..I was also fooled when i saw the dried ones :)..Anyway congrats!!!!

Indian Food Rocks said...

Pavithra, thanks for being such a great sport! I'm sorry I missed your quiz - I never would have guessed that those were eucalyptus leaves! Great job!!