Monday, December 15, 2008

Who are we?Riddle me #6



Hola friends,

I was surprised to have given a correct answer to the Guessing game posted by Uma [In fact my hubby helped me :)]. I was in a catch 22 situation as I had to create a riddle. Finally I found something fussy at the same time appealing.

So here you go, Take a wild Guess.




Post your answers. Good luck my friends :)

Here are some simple steps set by Manisha, who started this fun game.

  1. Find something stranger than strange and weirder than weird.
  2. Post it on your blog within the next two weeks.
  3. The quiz remains open for at least 1 day and at the most 2 days.
  4. The person who guesses it correctly gets the torch and is the next host for Riddle Me This.
  5. If the person who guesses correctly is the previous host, then that person will get to pick someone to pass the buck to from all those who made a guess.
  6. And so on.
  7. Please use the fabulous logo, designed by the real IFR owner: and link back to the host who passed the baton on to you.For me it is Uma.
  8. Please do your best to keep this alive. Just think of how much fun it will be!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

dried hibiscus, chestnuts and bay leaves.

Unknown said...

hey pavitra,
from left to right
japatri(javetri)
chestnut
tejpatta(bay leaf)

Anonymous said...

yes, i go with rachel, its dried hibiscus, chestnuts and bayleaves.

Jayashree said...

nutmeg, chestnuts and bayleaf.

Uma said...

Thanks for posting an interesting riddle Pavithra! I second Rachel.

Pavithra Kodical said...

Thank you Uma...I am so tempted to give out the answer..It is such a fun game...Might be it was the same with you :)

Anonymous said...

is the third one all spice leaf?

Meera said...

dried hibiscus, chestnuts & tej patta

Jayashree said...

nutmeg, chestnuts and allspice??

Pavithra Kodical said...

Hi friends..Now its time for 1 hint..So many have guessed it as bay leaf( which is wrong).It is a herb and usually not used in Indian cooking..It is originated from Australia and mostly used to prepare tea...Can we guess now?