3 cups Bread flour
1packet active dry yeast
1/2 cup warm water
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup warm milk
2 tblsp melted butter
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
1) In a large bowl add yeast, water, sugar and mix well. Let sit until foamy for 10 mins.
2) Add salt, melted butter and milk to the yeast mixture.
3) Slowly add flour and mix well to form stiff dough.
4) Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for 10 mins, until the dough is smooth.
5) Place the dough in a bowl coated with oil and cover with a kitchen towel.
6) Let the dough rise in a warm place until it is doubled in size (about 1 hour)
7) Punch down the flour and knead again for 5 mins.
8) Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Form each piece into ball shape and place in greased baking pan.
9) Brush each roll with melted butter and sprinkle finely chopped garlic.
10) Let it rise again until double in size (45 minutes).
11) Heat oven to 350 degree F. Bake the roll for 25 to 30 mins or until top is well browned.
12) Remove from pan and let it cool on a wire rack.