Oats 2 cups (I used old fashioned oats)
Whole wheat flour 1 cup
Red onion 1 finely chopped
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Fennel Powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Ajwain powder 1 tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
Curry leaves 2 stands finely chopped
Salt 1 tsp
Canola Oil 2 tblsp
1) Blend oats using a blender to make fine powder.
2) Take a bowl and add oats powder, whole wheat flour and all other ingredients and mix well.
3) Using little water at a time mix together to form a stiff dough ( Should be of chapathi dough consistency )
4) Preheat the oven.
5) Spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
6) Make small balls of the dough and flatten it using your palm and arrange it on a baking tray.
7) Bake both the sides for 10 mins at 300F.
8) Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
9) Once cooled enjoy with a cup of tea.
NOTE: Vidhas of Appetizing Recipes has passed me these awards. Thanks dear for remembering me :)