Rice 1 cup soaked in water overnight
Spring onion ½ cup chopped finely
Dry red chilies 4
Coriander seeds 1 tsp
Jeera 1 tsp
Tamarind paste 1tblsp
Jaggery small piece
Grated Coconut 1/2 cup
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
1) Wash and drain the soaked rice.
2) Mix all the other ingredients except spring onion and grind to a smooth paste.
3) Add spring onion to the batter and mix well.
4) Add water if required, batter has to be watery.
5) Heat a pan and pour the batter as you make for neeru dosa.
6) Cover and cook for 2 mins and then flip and cook the other side also for 2 mins. If needed you can add oil (I have not).
7) Serve hot with chutney or tastes great with ghee too.
Vidhas of Appetizing Recipe has passed this lovely award. Thank you Vidhas for sharing this award :)