Jackfruit(Without seeds) 1 cup
Rice 1 cup
Grated coconut 1/2 cup
Jaggery 1/2 cup
Sesame seeds 1 tsp (Optional)
Cardamom powder 1tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1) Wash and Soak rice for 3 hours.
2) Drain the water from rice and grind with coconut,jaggery and jackfruit(Do not add water).
3) Add salt, sesame and cardamom powder to the batter.This batter has to be thick(Okay if it is coarse).
4) Heat oil in a deep pan.Make small balls of the dough and drop in hot oil.
5) Deep fry in oil till brown in colour and drain.
6) You can eat just like that. I served with honey to make it more sweet.