Fresh methi leaves 1 cup washed
Potatoes 2 peeled and cubed.
Onion 1 finely chopped
Green chilies 2 chopped finely
Tomato 1 medium chopped
Ginger- garlic paste 1 tsp
Cumin 1 tsp
Red chili 1 small
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Amchur powder ½ tsp (Optional)
Yogurt 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
1) Microwave the cubed potatoes on high for 4 minutes ( Do not overcook, Potato has to hold its shape).
2) Heat oil in a pan and add cumin, When it splutters add ginger garlic paste and red chili. Sauté for 2 mins.
3) Add onion and green chili. Sauté until onion turns translucent.
4) Add methi leaves and sauté for 2 mins.
5) Then add chopped tomato, turmeric, and Coriander and amchur powder. Cook for 5 mins.
6) Add cooked potato, curd and salt. Turn the heat to low mix well and cook for 5 mins. Serve hot with roti.